Monday, September 16, 2013

My Purpose

My name is Elaine.  I am a woman who loves the Lord with all my heart.  I have made so many mistakes in my 49 years of life on this earth.  With each passing day, week, month, year - I have found my God to be bigger than all my mistakes.  I have trampled on the blood of Jesus but in God's mercy and grace, I am forgiven.  I am redeemed.  So - "I have decided to take off these heavy chains, wipe away every stain, because I'm not who I used to be.  I am redeemed." (words from a Big Daddy Weave song)

My God doesn't waste a thing.  That is one of His many awesome characteristics.  I offer Him my brokenness to help others become free.  By His grace, I have a Heart for the Son - and that heart gives me a heart for others.  My desire is to help other women reach freedom, to break free of bondages that have held them bound and captive - from living in their God-given purpose and freedom. 

Today is a new day.  I launch this new blog with confidence in the redeeming power of the blood of Jesus Christ.  "Whom the Son sets free is free indeed".  May God bless each and every person that comes across this blog today and in days to come.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment